So you’re thinking about storing your vehicle in your garage over winter. But have you considered all the possibilities? Just because your garage is typically used for housing your car doesn’t mean that’s what it has to be used for. With a little bit of creativity, your garage can become the ultimate winter hangout spot. Keep reading to find out how.
Think Outside the Car Storage Box
Your garage doesn’t have to be just a place to store your car. With a little bit of effort, it can easily be transformed into the ultimate winter hangout spot. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Set up a TV and comfortable seating so you can watch the game in warmth and comfort.
- Install a mini-fridge and kegerator so you always have cold drinks on hand.
- Add a few bean bag chairs or floor cushions for extra seating and lounging options.
- Bring in a space heater to take the chill out of the air.
- String up some holiday lights for a fun and festive atmosphere.
- Put up a whiteboard or corkboard so friends can leave their marks.
- Add an air hockey table, darts, or other games for entertainment.
- Install cabinets or shelves to store all your gear so it’s off the ground and organized.
- Get a pet door installed so your furry friends can join in on the fun!
- Use area rugs or carpet tiles to add color and pattern, and make things cozy underfoot.
The list goes on and on – use your imagination and let your creativity flow! The sky’s the limit when it comes to transforming your garage into the perfect winter hangout spot. And who knows, you might just find that you never want to leave once you’re all set up!
If you’re looking for something fun and unique to do with your garage this winter, why not turn it into the ultimate hangout spot? With a little bit of effort, you can easily transform this space into somewhere you’ll never want to leave – complete with everything you need to stay entertained all season long.
Store your summer vehicles in Edmonton with Wheelers RV & Boat Storage. Our facility is safe and secure and conveniently located Northwest of Edmonton, and we have all the amenities you need to make sure your vehicle is well-protected during winter months. Contact us today for more information or to reserve your spot.